Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Closed Beta 2 Videos - Random

Some random clips that don't really have their own categories somehow got uploaded. I don't want to waste the efforts so I'll be keeping them. The first video is of me doing random in-game stuff with my Slayer much like what you would see in a stream. I most likely recorded this accidentally so what the hey, watch it if you're bored.

Random Slayer Gameplay

Just look at all these people camping the safe zones...

Safe Zone Camping in Poporion 1 & 2
No Fun Allowed vs their small alternate guild, Still No Fun Allowed. We then run into Touch Fluffy Tails and hang with them.

NFA vs their alt Guild & some of TFT
After getting bored of the mansion, we all decide to go back to Velika and we see Aphotic. We then proceed to trample them into Velika. They then never come out after that...

NFA & TFT vs Aphotic

Fun times!

4 comments: